A Car that Lets You Live, Drive with Style & Brilliance
You have gone a long way. The signs of success now brimming in your every step: a well-paying job, a beautiful family of your own, and a powerful sedan like Hyundai that will take you further even to a journey back to your roots.
The reliable Hyundai 3.3-liter engine of its new Azera is a V-6 engine is direct-injected for efficiency and can route the front-wheel power via an automatic engine transmission.
With 255 pound-feet of torque and 239 of horsepower, efficiency is spelled all throughout with this powerful sedan. A drive around the city could be as economical as 20 miles per gallon, while in the highway is at 29 miles per gallons, which are signs of true fuel efficiency and economy.
Planning a long drive to your parents in your old neighbourhood will be a breeze as the quiet engine powered by a comfortable yet firm suspension will allow this at every turn. The wind and road noise are actually hushed that your children on board will barely notice and even lulled to sleep.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
The power and beauty of a Hyundai sedan is a perfect sign of a life being lived brilliantly.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Honda Releases New Activa i Ad Campaign 'Udh! TVC'
- From Ford EcoSport to Honda City: Best Car Launches of 2013
- Honda Cuts Down Amaze’s Waiting Period in India: Report
- Mercedes-Benz Drives SLK-55 AMG to India; Priced at ₹1.26 Crore
- Honda Amaze Demand Soars in India, Bookings to Touch 50,000 Soon
- Mercedes-Benz SLK-55 AMG Set to Debut in India on 2 December
- Royal Enfield Continental GT Cafe Racer to Debut in India on 26 November
- Honda NSX Coming to Australia [VIDEO and PHOTOS]
- Porsche 918 Spyder Revealed in Final Production Form
- Nissan Launches New Micra XE Diesel in India for ₹5.57 Lakh
Huge Memorial Service for Mandela at 95,000 Capacity FNB stadium; List of World Leaders Present at Event