A Car that Lets You Live, Drive with Style & Brilliance
You have gone a long way. The signs of success now brimming in your every step: a well-paying job, a beautiful family of your own, and a powerful sedan like Hyundai that will take you further even to a journey back to your roots.
The reliable Hyundai 3.3-liter engine of its new Azera is a V-6 engine is direct-injected for efficiency and can route the front-wheel power via an automatic engine transmission.
With 255 pound-feet of torque and 239 of horsepower, efficiency is spelled all throughout with this powerful sedan. A drive around the city could be as economical as 20 miles per gallon, while in the highway is at 29 miles per gallons, which are signs of true fuel efficiency and economy.
Planning a long drive to your parents in your old neighbourhood will be a breeze as the quiet engine powered by a comfortable yet firm suspension will allow this at every turn. The wind and road noise are actually hushed that your children on board will barely notice and even lulled to sleep.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
The power and beauty of a Hyundai sedan is a perfect sign of a life being lived brilliantly.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Bajaj Discover 125 Launched in India; Price, Features Details
- Audi India Offers Discount upto ₹8.5 Lakh On Selected Models
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio Gets 22,000 Bookings: Report
- Vespa S Launched in India; Price and Features Details
- Tata Aria Facelift to Hit Indian Market on 12 March: Report
- Skoda Rapid Ultima Launched in India; Price, Specification Details
- World's Longest Hybrid Aircraft 'Airlander' Unveiled in Britain
- New Tata Aria Official Brochures Surface Online Ahead of Launch, Bookings Open; Price and Bookings Details
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio Bookings Cross 14,000 In 2 Weeks; Likely to Get Extended Waiting Period
- Bajaj to Launch Four-wheel Vehicle but it's not a Car