A Car that Lets You Live, Drive with Style & Brilliance
You have gone a long way. The signs of success now brimming in your every step: a well-paying job, a beautiful family of your own, and a powerful sedan like Hyundai that will take you further even to a journey back to your roots.
The reliable Hyundai 3.3-liter engine of its new Azera is a V-6 engine is direct-injected for efficiency and can route the front-wheel power via an automatic engine transmission.
With 255 pound-feet of torque and 239 of horsepower, efficiency is spelled all throughout with this powerful sedan. A drive around the city could be as economical as 20 miles per gallon, while in the highway is at 29 miles per gallons, which are signs of true fuel efficiency and economy.
Planning a long drive to your parents in your old neighbourhood will be a breeze as the quiet engine powered by a comfortable yet firm suspension will allow this at every turn. The wind and road noise are actually hushed that your children on board will barely notice and even lulled to sleep.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
The power and beauty of a Hyundai sedan is a perfect sign of a life being lived brilliantly.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Renault India Opens Second Dealership in Jaipur
- Suzuki Let’s Bookings Open in India; Price, Launch Details
- Audi to Hike Car Price from May in India
- Honda Amaze Anniversary Edition Launched in India ; Price, Feature Details
- Hyundai Xcent Receives 11,000 Bookings within 30 Days of Launch
- Honda Activa 125 Bookings Open in India; Launch Nears
- 2015 Chevrolet Cruze Facelift Unveiled
- Tata Launches Aria Facelift in India; Price, Feature Details
- Honda Activa 125 Launch towards End of April; Bookings, Price Details
- Nissan Sells Over 2,000 Datsun Go Hatchback within 10 Days of Launch; Company Posts 3-Fold Increase in March