Madame Tussauds Hong Kong Unveils Wax Statues of Aishwarya Rai, SRK, Hritik and Kareena In World Premier Expo
Madame Tussauds Hong Kong unveiled the wax statues of four Bollywood superstars in the World Premier exhibition last week.
In the Bollywood selection, the wax figures of four most famous icons, including the “most beautiful woman in the world” Aishwarya Rai, actress Kareena Kapoor, “King Khan” SRK and Bollywood’s heartthrob Hritik Roshan have been exhibited alongside Amitabh Bachchan's idol.
The group of Bollywood A-listers (wax idols) will travel from Blackpool to other Madame Tussauds attractions in Hong Kong, Bangkok, London and other sites in Europe and the United States till July 19.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
“We are very excited to see some of the greatest Bollywood stars take the stage here in Hong Kong," Kelly Mak, General Manager of Madame Tussauds Hong Kong, said in a press statement.
"As we observe an increasing number of visitors from India, I’m sure they would be pleased to see their idols up close even away from home,” Mak said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Formula One Where to Watch Live: Chinese GP 2014 Live Streaming Information
- Watch IPL 7 Match 6 Live: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Delhi Daredevils Live Streaming Information
- Arjun Kapoor Promotes '2 States' at Gaiety Galaxy Theatre [PHOTOS]
- Micromax's Canvas Doodle 3 Teaser Hits Net [VIDEO]
- Drake's 'Love Child' Photo Goes Viral: Woman Named Shirdkevia Myrick Calls Canadian Rapper Father of her Child
- 'Undertaker' Death Hoax: Mark Calaway Reportedly Died in Texas; Fake News Surfaces after Death of 'The Ultimate Warrior'