Madame Tussauds Hong Kong Unveils Wax Statues of Aishwarya Rai, SRK, Hritik and Kareena In World Premier Expo
Madame Tussauds Hong Kong unveiled the wax statues of four Bollywood superstars in the World Premier exhibition last week.
In the Bollywood selection, the wax figures of four most famous icons, including the “most beautiful woman in the world” Aishwarya Rai, actress Kareena Kapoor, “King Khan” SRK and Bollywood’s heartthrob Hritik Roshan have been exhibited alongside Amitabh Bachchan's idol.
The group of Bollywood A-listers (wax idols) will travel from Blackpool to other Madame Tussauds attractions in Hong Kong, Bangkok, London and other sites in Europe and the United States till July 19.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
“We are very excited to see some of the greatest Bollywood stars take the stage here in Hong Kong," Kelly Mak, General Manager of Madame Tussauds Hong Kong, said in a press statement.
"As we observe an increasing number of visitors from India, I’m sure they would be pleased to see their idols up close even away from home,” Mak said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- I'll Continue till I Become Burden for Pakistan, Says Shahid Afridi
- Sensex, Nifty Rally to Record Highs; ICICI Jumps 7 Percent
- ‘Gulaab Gang’ Review Roundup: Too Many Songs Spoil the Film
- 'Suits' Season 3 Episode 11 'Buried Secrets 'RECAP: Rachel, Mike Relationship Solidifies, Louis Set to Expose Mike [SPOILERS]
- Australian Stock Market Report – Afternoon 3/7/14
- Shocked! Brandon Howard is Michael Jackson's Love Child: 99.9% Chances Revealed Through DNA Test, Video Goes Viral