Madame Tussauds Hong Kong Unveils Wax Statues of Aishwarya Rai, SRK, Hritik and Kareena In World Premier Expo
Madame Tussauds Hong Kong unveiled the wax statues of four Bollywood superstars in the World Premier exhibition last week.
In the Bollywood selection, the wax figures of four most famous icons, including the “most beautiful woman in the world” Aishwarya Rai, actress Kareena Kapoor, “King Khan” SRK and Bollywood’s heartthrob Hritik Roshan have been exhibited alongside Amitabh Bachchan's idol.
The group of Bollywood A-listers (wax idols) will travel from Blackpool to other Madame Tussauds attractions in Hong Kong, Bangkok, London and other sites in Europe and the United States till July 19.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
“We are very excited to see some of the greatest Bollywood stars take the stage here in Hong Kong," Kelly Mak, General Manager of Madame Tussauds Hong Kong, said in a press statement.
"As we observe an increasing number of visitors from India, I’m sure they would be pleased to see their idols up close even away from home,” Mak said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Champions League Preview: Viktoria Plzen vs CSKA Moscow Live Streaming Information
- Celkon Launches C76 Feature Phone with Regional Language Support for ₹1,899
- Assassin's Creed 5: Will the Next Assassin’s Creed title be Set in Egypt? Freedom Cry DLC Gives Hints
- Condom Commercial Showing Sexual Positions Deemed Too Sexy For Australian TV [VIDEO]
- Criminal Case is Facebook’s Top Game of 2013
- Google among San Francisco Tech Firm Protest Targets over Cost of Living Squeeze
Paul Walker's Funeral: Fans and Car Enthusiasts Hold Memorial for 'Fast & Furious' Star; Family to Bid Farewell this Week
'R... Rajkumar' Box Office Collection: Shahid Starrer Beats Saif's 'Bullett Raja' Opening Weekend Figures, Earns ₹30.59 crore
'Dhoom 3': Will Aamir Starrer Shatter 'Krrish 3' Collections in Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu Box Office?