RIM To Launch 15 BlackBerry Premium Stores In India
Research in Motion (RIM) has reportedly set its eyes on India and other growing Asian markets.
Capitalizing on their success in the rest of the world, RIM opened a flagship store in Dubai in April and is planning to launch several stores in India, Sunil Dutt, managing director of RIM India, has said.
"We will be launching almost 10 to 15 BlackBerry premium stores by the end of the year covering all the top metros including Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and Bangalore", he said.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
"These stores will offer holistic consumer experience on BlackBerry consumer and enterprise services," he said.
The stores will feature special areas which will showcase both consumer and enterprise applications, complete with live demos.
In fact, last week, RIM India opened its second store in Gurgaon and is planning to take a firm hold in Indian market by opening up several premium stores.
Moreover, RIM has over 5,000 retail points of presence across the country. RIM has already opened up its own shops in Indonesia and Thailand, as BlackBerry phones continue to reign with high demand.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Reliance Q4 Sales Rise, Refining Margin Narrows
- Facebook to E-Money Attempt Could Challenge Retail Banks; Lessons From Yahoo
- 3 Confirmed Features for Nexus 6, LG G3 Release Date on July 2014? 2K Display, LG-Made CPU & New Android Camera App
- Watch IPL 7 Match 5: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians Live Streaming Information
- Karan Johar Takes Digs at Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's Romance
- Roger Federer Could Miss French Open for Birth of Third Child