Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs HTC One X: Which Smartphone Will Steal The Show?
Samsung Galaxy S3 was unveiled couple of days ago and the smartphone is set to become the major attraction in the days to come.
Here is a look at the plus points of Galaxy S3 against HTC One X.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
The Samsung phone has 8.6mm thickness while HTC One X is 8.9mm thick. In terms of display, Galaxy S3 comes with 4.8-inch screen while HTC phone has a 4.7-inch display screen. The Samsung phone is powered by superior Super AMOLED display compared to HTC's phone which has Super IPS LCD2 capacitive touchscreen support.
Galaxy S3 comes with Gorilla Glass 2 that is 20 percent thinner, but continues to have the same scratch resistance and endurance as the original. The thinner glass will allow greater touch sensitivity for the user. Meanwhile, HTC One X features previous version of Gorilla Glass support.
With 16/32/64 GB storage options, Galaxy S3 holds slight advantage as HTC One X comes with 32 GB storage support. But the biggest gain for Galaxy S3 is in terms of 32 GB microSD support which is not found in HTC's new smartphone. Moreover, the Samsung phone has S-Voice natural language command and dictation support. It has a Dropbox 50 GB storage support as against HTC One X which only supports 25 GB Dropbox storage.
Galaxy S3 comes with better battery support since it has a Li-Ion 2100 mAh battery compared to HTC One X which only supports Li-Po 1800 mAh battery. The HTC phone has a non-removable battery, but the Samsung phone comes with a removable battery.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- iPhone 6 Concept Video Hits Online; Will It Look Like iPad Mini and iPad Air? [VIDEO]
- Smartphone - Your New Eye Doctor
- Intex Cloud Y4+ Android Smartphone with 3G Support Released in India; Price, Availability Details
- Samsung Milk Music: Delivering Sweet, Personalized Music Experience
- HTC M8 aka ‘All New HTC One’ Roundup: Expected Features, Release Date Details
- LG G3: Rumored to be with water and dust-resistant exterior