One of the most popular and rare collectible items are the Amiibo figurines from Nintendo, released in 2014.
In what has been billed as the most "structured" and specific instruction, Amazon, the online retailer, has come up with a full schedule of the Wave 4 Amiibo, GameSpot reported.
These will be going on sale from Friday, 29 May, and hence there will not be any pre-orders.
Below is the full schedule of releases for Wave 4 Amiibo:
- Pac-Man: 2:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. PT
- Charizard: 2:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. PT
- Inkling Boy: 3:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. PT
- Lucina: 3:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. PT
- Wario: 4:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. PT
- Inkling Girl: 4:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. PT
- Silver Mario: 5:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. PT
- Robin: 5:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. PT
- Inkling Boy, Girl, and Squid 3-pack: 6:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. PT
However, Amazon also added that, it will be "limiting each Amiibo figurines to one per customer, and we'll be disabling 1-Click Ordering." It also asked fans to ensure that they have updated their credit card and shipping information, since it will help sending them at a faster rate.
Amazon noted that there has been a surge of interest for the latest wave of Amiibo figurines and it has been working with Nintendo to get more of them. However it warned fans that not everyone might be able to get their hands on these figurines. But it has promised that fans will be given opportunity to purchase their favourite characters.