It's festive season and many e-commerce sites are offering discounts. Amazon India kicked off Great Indian Festive sale on 13 October to bring attractive offers to the shoppers. If you have been eyeing a product on Amazon India for days and weeks, it's finally time to fulfill your wishlist. There are discounts on all products, from clothing to accessories and electronics.
While this may be the best time to shop on Amazon.in, running low on funds can be frustrating. Amazon sale will run through 17 October, leaving customers with only three days in hand to make the most of the offers. Here are some interesting deals on electronics that will not cost you more than Rs. 1,000, keeping in mind some budget shoppers who want to be a part of the festive sale.
Products under Rs. 1,000 in sound and audio category:
· Sennheiser CX 180 Street II In-Ear Headphone: Rs. 699 (29% off)
· Skullcandy SCS2DUFZ-385 Jib In-Ear Headphone: Rs. 519 (35% off)
· Sennheiser HD 180 Over-Ear Headphone: Rs. 908 (8% off)
· Zebronics Igloo 2.0 Multimedia Speaker: Rs. 325 (35% off)
· Skullcandy S2RFGY-386 Riff In-Ear Headphone with Mic: Rs. 999 (13% off)
· Portronics Pure Sound Portable Speaker: Rs. 989 (42% off)
· Sony MDR-ZX110 Stereo Headphone: Rs. 891 (10% off)
Electronic products and mobile accessories under Rs. 1,000:
· TP-LINK TL-WR841N 300Mbps Wireless N Router: Rs. 899 (68% off)
· Netgear JNR1010-100PES 4PT BRIC N150 Wireless Router: Rs. 858 (57% off)
· SanDisk Ultra MicroSDHC 32GB Class 10 Memory Card: Rs. 735 (51% off)
· HP 16GB pen drive: Rs. 470 (37% off)
· F&D 2.1 Multimedia Speakers : Rs. 959 (36% off)
· Lappymaster 12000mAH Power Bank: Rs. 949 (60% off)
· Intex IT-PB11K 11000 mAh Power Bank: Rs. 999 (57% off)
Amazon has a special Lightening Deals section where attractive offers last for 30 minutes. So buyers must be quick in snapping their favourite products before all units are claimed. Also, you can crosscheck Amazon offers with Flipkart, which is currently running Big Billion Days sale on its site, to ensure you get the best prices.