Home-bred e-commerce site Snapdeal initiated yet another pre-Diwali sale, dubbed as 'Electronics Monday' sale, in India on 12 October.
The company is offering more than 50% discount to consumer electronics appliances such as smartphones, tablets, computers, camera and other sundries.
Snapdeal is also giving additional discount and cash back on select items, provided they use HDFC Bank, Yes Bank and Standard Chartered debit/credit cards.
Here are some of the top smartphones that are worth taking a look on Snapdeal's Electronics Monday sale:
- 52% off on LG-Google Nexus 5 (16GB) + Chrome cast (Price: Rs.15,999)
- 26% off on Apple iPhone 6 64GB (Price Rs. 45,999)
- 36% off on Microsoft Lumia 535 (Price: Rs.5,999)
- 18% off on Meizu MX5 16GB (Price: Rs. 17,999)
- 14% off on Motorola Moto E (2 Gen) 3G (Price: Rs. 5,999)
- 26% off on InFocus M810 16GB (Price: Rs. 9,999)
- 28% off on Samsung Galaxy S4 16GB (Price: Rs. 13,999)
- 29% off on YU Yunique 8GB (Price: Rs. 4,999)
- 23% off on Xiaomi Mi 4i 16GB (Price: Rs. 9,999)
- 13% off on Xiaomi Mi 4 16GB (Price: Rs. 12,999)
For more information on other deals, Click HERE.
[Note: We advise our readers to exercise caution while purchasing as we have noticed some discrepancies in the pricing of smartphones. Some phones are exorbitantly priced as compared to other sites. Also, the deals on popular phones change with time].
In a related development, Snapdeal rivals Flipkart and Amazon India are also hosting 'The Big Billion Days' and 'Great Indian Festive Sale' between 13 and 17 October. Stay tuned for more updates.