Articles by Suparno Sarkar
Suparno Sarkar is an entertainment journalist with Masters in Mass Communication degree from Assam University. Originally from Silchar in Assam, he is currently settled in Bangalore. Apart from hunting for news, he loves to play Cricket.
Ali Abbas Zafar said he is nervous about Bharat as the expectations from it are very high after the success of Sultan and Tiger Zinda Hai.
Mar 15, 2018
- Modi discusses rapes in India, asks why boys aren't questioned on whereabouts
- Can India create 81 lakh jobs annually to maintain employment rate?
- Cash crunch at banks: Sins on the rise, trust on the wane
- Akshaya Tritiya 2018: Things to keep in mind while buying gold
- Time traveler or Flash? Mystery man spotted shaking PM Modi's hand twice