Articles by Shafa Reyaz
Security forces managed to neutralise three terrorists hiding inside a mosque without causing any damage to the building.
Jun 20, 2020
Chinar Corps Commander lauds forces for neutralising terrorists in J&K without causing collateral damage
Facebook said that the ads violate the company's policy against organised hate. The ads consisted of a symbol of an inverted red triangle that Nazis used to designate political prisoners.
Jun 19, 2020
The govt had set up an empowered group of scientists from DRDO who helped private firms to manufacture affordable ventilators to be used for Covid-19 treatment.
Jun 15, 2020
Protestors are calling for removing statues of Confederate leaders who they blame for institutionalising racial injustice and genocide against indigenous people and African Americans.
Jun 12, 2020
As the call for defunding the police is growing in the US following the death of George Floyd, there are many who question if Americans can live without law enforcement.
Jun 10, 2020
WHO calls on nations to encourage the general public to wear face masks where the virus is widespread and physical distancing is difficult.
Jun 7, 2020
In a shocking example of research misconduct, the reputed medical journal Lancet had to retract a study that incorrectly claimed that hydroxychloroquine increases the risks of deaths in patients who take the drug for the treatment of Covid-19.
Jun 7, 2020
The fugitive Indian businessman had lost his appeal against the extradition in UK court on May 14, leading way for Indian authorities to bring him back to the country.
Jun 3, 2020
There have been several reports of sanitation workers testing positive for Covid-19 after handling contaminated PPEs in regular trash bins or at landfill sites.
Jun 2, 2020
The government has decided quarantine norms for passengers depending on the place they are travelling from and their stay in Karnataka.
Jun 1, 2020
Night-time curfew to remain in place from 9 pm to 5 am. People are strictly prohibited from going out during the curfew time except for essential services like medical emergencies.
May 31, 2020
The release comes after a Pakistani man told Pakistan's Dawn newspaper that he was the owner of the pigeon and the "code message" was his phone number. He requested PM Narendra Modi to return the bird.
May 29, 2020
France, Italy, and Belgium have decided to ban the use of hydroxychloroquine as studies show that patients administered the drug has increased death rates.
May 28, 2020
- Explained: What is Faceless Assessment Scheme, Exclusions that Modi introduced to reward honest taxpayers
- This J&K police jawan's melodious rendition of 'Aye Watan Tere Liye' will melt your heart [Watch]
- Shocking: This is what Sushant Singh said on Kriti Sanon being blamed for his breakup with Ankita Lokhande
- Smartwatch tracks drug levels inside body in real-time; could monitor drug abuse
- India's equity mutual funds show first outflows in more than four years
- Explained: How did RBI arrive at Rs 57,128cr dividend declaration for FY21
- '51 lakhs for Naveen's head': Meerut neta announces bounty on Congress MLA's nephew, FIR filed
- Fact check: Annabelle doll did not escape Warren museum; truth here