Articles by Shafa Reyaz
Why private hospitals are charging 'huge' fees for Covid treatment in spite of govt fixing the rate cap
Security forces managed to neutralise three terrorists hiding inside a mosque without causing any damage to the building.
Jun 20, 2020
Chinar Corps Commander lauds forces for neutralising terrorists in J&K without causing collateral damage
Facebook said that the ads violate the company's policy against organised hate. The ads consisted of a symbol of an inverted red triangle that Nazis used to designate political prisoners.
Jun 19, 2020
The govt had set up an empowered group of scientists from DRDO who helped private firms to manufacture affordable ventilators to be used for Covid-19 treatment.
Jun 15, 2020
Protestors are calling for removing statues of Confederate leaders who they blame for institutionalising racial injustice and genocide against indigenous people and African Americans.
Jun 12, 2020
As the call for defunding the police is growing in the US following the death of George Floyd, there are many who question if Americans can live without law enforcement.
Jun 10, 2020
- Who is Shashidhar Jagdishan, HDFC Bank's next CEO
- J&K Lt. governor GC Murmu resigns: Report
- After Beirut blast, massive fire engulfs Ajman market; forms thick smoke cloud
- SSLC Results 2020: Class 10 results to be announced in August 1st week
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is beast of a flagship; what makes it so