Articles by Jacob Nelly
Justice DY Chandrachud says the entire Aadhaar project suffers from constitutional infirmity, tearing into the route chosen by the government to pass the bill,
Sep 26, 2018
Analysts said on Monday they remained cautious, adding that more downside was likely even as Sensex and Nifty reeled under liquidity concerns at infrastructure financiers IL&FS.
Sep 24, 2018
New Iran sanctions will take 2 million bpd off the markets even as US inventory gets thinner. Fuelled further by supply disruptions elsewhere, global crude prices could breach $100, analysts warn.
Sep 24, 2018
Kerala police have ascertained through witness statements that the bishop was present in the convent on the day when the assault took place as per the nun's complaint.
Sep 14, 2018
It requires no punditry to see that re-election is difficult when /if petrol costs Rs 100 a litre. If the RBI raises rates further to arrest the rupee's fall it will add another layer of misery to the people. Will Narendra Modi pull off an odds-defying performance?
Sep 12, 2018
- With 1,300 jobs on offer, India remains Amazon's jobs hot spot
- Sacked CBI director Alok Verma resigns, says natural justice denied
- UPI 2.0 gets ready to push growth as digital transactions plateau
- PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update confirmed with better loot distribution: All you need to know
- Kapil Sharma lands in trouble again over comments made on a woman in his show?