Articles by Jacob Nelly
As many as 13 million Muslims living in the region are increasingly subjected to mass arbitrary detention, torture and mistreatment by the Chinese government, rights organisations have said.
Oct 10, 2018
According to Amnesty, almost 90 percent of world's executions take place in just five countries: China, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Pakistan.
Oct 2, 2018
- With 1,300 jobs on offer, India remains Amazon's jobs hot spot
- Sacked CBI director Alok Verma resigns, says natural justice denied
- UPI 2.0 gets ready to push growth as digital transactions plateau
- PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update confirmed with better loot distribution: All you need to know
- Kapil Sharma lands in trouble again over comments made on a woman in his show?