Articles by Jacob Nelly
The increase in Walmart stake could be an overhang from the $2 billion equity infusion Walmart announced at the time of the acquisition in May
Nov 21, 2018
Mexico extradited Guzman, one of the most dreaded drug lords, to the US in January 2017. The 61-year old, who had enacted some daring jailbreaks during his infamous career, faces life in jail if found guilty.
Nov 19, 2018
Nissan said it has been providing information to the Japanese Public Prosecutors Office and has been fully cooperating with their investigation.
Nov 19, 2018
While Delhi-based placement firm GlobalHunt got 10 resumes from Flipkart executives, Bengaluru-based Head Hunters has also intimated discussions with a handful of executive, ET reported.
Nov 16, 2018
Snowden says NSO is selling a digital burglary tool that's causing harm to journalists and rights activists around the world.
Nov 7, 2018
- With 1,300 jobs on offer, India remains Amazon's jobs hot spot
- Sacked CBI director Alok Verma resigns, says natural justice denied
- UPI 2.0 gets ready to push growth as digital transactions plateau
- PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update confirmed with better loot distribution: All you need to know
- Kapil Sharma lands in trouble again over comments made on a woman in his show?