Articles by Jacob Nelly
In September, the RBI decreed that Rana Kapoor cannot stay at the helm beyond January 31, and rejected subsequent appeals for revising of the decision. Kapoor's three-year term had expired on August 31.
Jan 15, 2019
Reuters reports that the move comes in the wake of fears that the premium carmaker will see a double-digit drop in China demand.
Jan 10, 2019
Brokerage Morgan Stanley says that valuations for the stock remained attractive and that it expects a 15 percent return on equity in FY20.
Jan 9, 2019
The report says SBI could possibly convert its debt to equity in Jet Airways when the Rs 8,000 crore debt is recast.
Jan 9, 2019
The Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy says unemployment rate in the country shot up in the last year, hitting the highest level in 27 months in December 2018
Jan 8, 2019
After Ericsson sought arrest and detention of Ambani,RCom said on Sunday the Swedish telecom gear maker was sensationalising the issue of dues recovery and setting off a media trial.
Jan 7, 2019
- Trade spat: India imposes retaliatory tariff on 29 US items
- Spectacular Pixel 4 design confirmed by Google: Cameras excite enthusiasts
- Imran Khan snubs world leaders at SCO Summit, breaks diplomatic protocol [VIDEO]
- Market mind's on the monsoon with one eye on budget as uncertainty reigns
- Father's Day 2019: Here are some messages, wishes and quotes for your father on his special day