Articles by Jacob Nelly
Chief ministerial aspirants are on razor's edge as Congress top brass takes leadership call in Chhattisgarh. The front-runners will be Tamardhwaj Sahu, TS Singhdeo, Bhupesh Baghel, Charandas Mahant and Satyanarayan Sharma.
Dec 11, 2018
As per the central bank requirements, promoter Uday Kotak must reduce holding in the bank to 20 percent by the end of December from 29.73 percent currently.
Dec 10, 2018
Maurice Obstfeld, however, supports the RBI, saying the central bank's independence is a must for ensuring financial stability.
Dec 10, 2018
Unverified reports had said that Saudi Arabia had in fact planned an invasion of the emirate last year, and was stopped at the last minute by the persistent efforts of former US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.
Dec 3, 2018
Total, whose footprints are writ large in the oil exploration history of the Middle East, was the first western firm to invest in Iran, following the lifting of US sanctions in 2015.
Nov 26, 2018
- With 1,300 jobs on offer, India remains Amazon's jobs hot spot
- Sacked CBI director Alok Verma resigns, says natural justice denied
- UPI 2.0 gets ready to push growth as digital transactions plateau
- PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update confirmed with better loot distribution: All you need to know
- Kapil Sharma lands in trouble again over comments made on a woman in his show?