Articles by IBT News Desk
IBT News Desk
Sun Pharma was the top loser, cracking 8.58 percent, on reports of fresh allegations by a whistleblower against the company.
Jan 18, 2019
HAL clarifies after media reports said it had borrowed nearly Rs 1,000 crore "to pay salaries to its 29,000 employees".
Jan 7, 2019
According to the survey, the NDA may get 257 seats and the Congress-led UPA (minus SP and BSP) may get 146 seats, far off the magic mark, if elections are held now.
Jan 6, 2019
While the government has not made cryptocurrency legal, India's first Bitcoin ATM kiosk was set up in Bengaluru in October 2018. However, the police seized the ATM and arrested the co-founder, Harish BN.
Jan 3, 2019
Successfully tested at speeds upto 180 kmph, India's first locomotive-less train, Train 18, is undergoing extensive trial and a few more trials are to undertaken under the supervision of Research Designs and Standards Organisation (RDSO), Lucknow.
Jan 3, 2019
UAE attracted 22% FDI flow to Middle East, North Africa region at $11 billion in 2017: Sharjah FDI Forum
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Good Friday break for equities, forex, commodities, and bond markets
- Mukesh Ambani endorses Milind Deora for Mumbai South Lok Sabha constituency
- OnePlus 7 release date to be officially revealed on April 23: All you need to know
- Game of Thrones season 8 episode 2 leaked on multiple torrents