Articles by IANS
'Popcorn lung,' is a condition seen in workers exposed to food flavouring fumes in microwave popcorn factories.
21 days ago
FM Nirmala Sitharaman said that while the Centre will strategically disinvest BPCL, SCI and CONCOR, it will sell its entire stake in THDC India Ltd and NEEPCO to another state-run power major, NTPC.
22 days ago
Chewing sugar-free gum not only reduce the advancement of dental caries, it could be used as a viable preventative agent, in comparison to non-chewing control methods such as oral health education and supervising toothbrushing programmes alone.
22 days ago
Union Minister Raosaheb Danve-Patil said that UP has topped the list in Public Distribution System (PDS) corruption cases with 328 complaints, while Bihar comes next with 108 complaints. Delhi ranks third in corruption cases with 78 complaints.
23 days ago
- Northeast opposes Citizenship Bill: Assam remains on edge as Bandh continues, anti-CAB slogans raised
- Big boost to middle-income segment on the cards as income tax rates may be cut
- Who will blink first? India-US in staring match over taxing Internet downloads
- Custodial death of Hyderabad rape accused: Is rule of law turning into rule of jungle?
- 'Humiliated' John Abraham left shoot midway after Krushna's crass jokes (Throwback)