Articles by IANS
UNEP's annual Emissions Gap Report says that even if all current unconditional commitments under the Paris Agreement are implemented, temperatures are expected to rise by 3.2 degrees Celsius, bringing even wider-ranging and more destructive climate impacts.
16 days ago
- Northeast opposes Citizenship Bill: Assam remains on edge as Bandh continues, anti-CAB slogans raised
- Big boost to middle-income segment on the cards as income tax rates may be cut
- Who will blink first? India-US in staring match over taxing Internet downloads
- Custodial death of Hyderabad rape accused: Is rule of law turning into rule of jungle?
- 'Humiliated' John Abraham left shoot midway after Krushna's crass jokes (Throwback)