The Microsoft co-founder had briefly topped Bezos as the world's richest man last month after Amazon's lacklustre Q3 results resulted in Bezos losing nearly $7 billion in stock value.
27 days ago
Articles by IANS
From helping in cordon-and-search ops, negotiating obstacles to lobbing grenades at terrorists holed up in buildings, the Ministry of Defence has started procuring around 550 robotics surveillance units.
29 days ago
The Indian Telecom Service Association (ITSA) has asked the Central government to issue directions to the DoT, BSNL and MTNL to effectively execute the revival plan announced by the Union government to allocate resources in an optimal manner.
Nov 12, 2019
According to RSS sources, Bhagwat is likely to address the nation to accept whatever be the apex court's decision.
Nov 9, 2019
- Karnataka bypoll results LIVE Updates: People of Karnataka voted for a stable government, says PM Modi
- Big boost to middle-income segment on the cards as income tax rates may be cut
- Samsung Galaxy Fold Review: Crystal gazing takes a physical form
- Custodial death of Hyderabad rape accused: Is rule of law turning into rule of jungle?
- 'Humiliated' John Abraham left shoot midway after Krushna's crass jokes (Throwback)