Articles by Gourav Mishra
An aspiring journalist, a photographer, traveler and a believer. I am here to convey to you as readers, what's happening around you and how you end up being a part of every discussion.
Kim Jong-Un on Left poster in Kerala: Sambit Patra says, 'Hope left's not planning to launch missiles at BJP offices'
The mastermind of November 26 2008 Mumbai attacks claimed, "We will avenge creation of Bangladesh by liberating Kashmir."
Dec 17, 2017
And Jallikattu is back with a bang! 500 contestants to fight it out at grand bull taming event in Chennai
Soldiers or police killed in action should be called 'battle casualty' and not 'martyr', says Defence Ministry
Kashmir: 'No civil rights, no freedom of press here' says French scribe arrested for alleged visa violation
Aditya Thackeray: Shiv Sena will walk out of alliance with BJP and contest 2019 Maharashtra elections separately
- Nokia X6 tipped to come to India: Key features you should know about new Android phone
- As countermeasure, India hikes import duty on 29 US products
- BJP ups the ante for 2019 general elections, set to appoint heads for 543 Lok Sabha seats
- Chanda Kochhar exit: This is how ICICI Bank board edged out 'aggressive, defiant' CEO
- Ice candy seller arrested for abducting, raping and mutilating body of minor in Gwalior