Articles by Ashish Shukla
HAL is expecting to get an order of at least 10 aircraft for the IAF to keep its Nashik plant running.
Aug 15, 2019
In a two-hour-long meeting, the industry and Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman deliberated on multiple issues, including funding the stalled projects.
Aug 13, 2019
The Ministry of Railways has asked zonal managers to identify employees above the age of 55 years and those who have completed 30 years in service in the first quarter of 2020.
Jul 31, 2019
The consortium of lenders took a decision to send a formal word to Ericsson in a recent meeting of RCom's committee of creditors and consortium of lenders led by the State Bank of India (SBI).
Jul 23, 2019
The DRI is arguing that it is following the routine process wherein all the other government agencies are also asked to pay IGST on imports
Jul 22, 2019
Indian Air Force had received responses to its "request for information" from world's topmost fighter aircraft manufacturers for the purchase of more than 100 fighter planes last year.
Jul 17, 2019
The company admitted to having engaged Offsets India Solutions (OIS) and paid least 1 million Swiss francs in 2010. The payments were made in relation to a trainer jet deal for the IAF.
Jul 16, 2019
- 'We are too small to take trade action on India,' says Malaysian PM after palm oil boycott
- JP Nadda set to replace Amit Shah as BJP President; party leaders huddle in Delhi
- Here's why government is seeking Rs 19,000 crore dividend from oil companies
- Sensex, Nifty tumble as SC dismisses Airtel, Vodafone pleas on payment dues
- Shocking! Udit Narayan married second wife without informing the first; threatened to commit suicide (Throwback)