Articles by Ashish Shukla
In a major boost to 'Make in India', HAL-made Dornier 228 can be used for commercial regional flights in Europe
The latest offer for the same number of aircraft would cost considerably lesser as India has already made payments for fixed costs covering India-specific enhancements, training equipment, and infrastructure.
Aug 22, 2019
Notably, the development has come against the backdrop of Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announcing a corpus of ₹10,000 crore in March under India's Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of Hybrid and Electric Vehicles or FAME 2 scheme-to expand commercial vehicle fleet.
Aug 21, 2019
- 'We are too small to take trade action on India,' says Malaysian PM after palm oil boycott
- JP Nadda set to replace Amit Shah as BJP President; party leaders huddle in Delhi
- Here's why government is seeking Rs 19,000 crore dividend from oil companies
- Sensex, Nifty tumble as SC dismisses Airtel, Vodafone pleas on payment dues
- Shocking! Udit Narayan married second wife without informing the first; threatened to commit suicide (Throwback)