The South Korean company will join the likes of the Naval Group (France), TKMS (Germany), Rosoboronexport (Russia) and Navantia (Spain) as the potential foreign partners for this multi-crore project.
Sep 26, 2019
Articles by Ashish Shukla
Earlier this year, Lockheed Martin which is now offering F-21 aircraft to India, also kick-started its campaign to identify and partner with local vendors.
Sep 12, 2019
- 'We are too small to take trade action on India,' says Malaysian PM after palm oil boycott
- JP Nadda set to replace Amit Shah as BJP President; party leaders huddle in Delhi
- Here's why government is seeking Rs 19,000 crore dividend from oil companies
- Sensex, Nifty tumble as SC dismisses Airtel, Vodafone pleas on payment dues
- Shocking! Udit Narayan married second wife without informing the first; threatened to commit suicide (Throwback)