Articles by Ashish Shukla
The government believes that local manufacturing would lead to lesser imports which would mean greater transparency with a diminishing role for middlemen.
Oct 25, 2019
There have been speculations in the market that Indian importers and refiners are moving palm oil purchases from Malaysia to Indonesia.
Oct 19, 2019
- 'We are too small to take trade action on India,' says Malaysian PM after palm oil boycott
- JP Nadda set to replace Amit Shah as BJP President; party leaders huddle in Delhi
- Here's why government is seeking Rs 19,000 crore dividend from oil companies
- Sensex, Nifty tumble as SC dismisses Airtel, Vodafone pleas on payment dues
- Shocking! Udit Narayan married second wife without informing the first; threatened to commit suicide (Throwback)