Articles by Ashish Shukla
The government allocated Rs 4.31 trillion ($62.27 billion) for defence, a marginal 6.6 percent rise as against past year in the interim budget announced in February before national elections.
Jul 4, 2019
The report said that NPAs in public sector banks, which account for more than 80% of NPAs are expected to register a fall over 400 bps to around 10.6 percent by March 2020 from a peak level of 14.6 percent in March 2018.
Jun 26, 2019
- 'We are too small to take trade action on India,' says Malaysian PM after palm oil boycott
- JP Nadda set to replace Amit Shah as BJP President; party leaders huddle in Delhi
- Here's why government is seeking Rs 19,000 crore dividend from oil companies
- Sensex, Nifty tumble as SC dismisses Airtel, Vodafone pleas on payment dues
- Shocking! Udit Narayan married second wife without informing the first; threatened to commit suicide (Throwback)