With the death toll rising to more than 3,200, the 7.9-magnitude Nepal earthquake on Saturday, 25 April has become one of the deadliest natural disasters of the world.
This was followed by various aftershocks and tremors in Nepal and neighbouring countries on Sunday.
The National Emergency Operation Centre claims that more than 6,500 people have been injured in the deadly earthquake.
Meanwhile, rescue operations are underway in all affected areas.
The Indian Army has started "Operation Maitri" to help victims of the natural disaster; more than 1,935 Indians have been evacuated from Nepal.
The US has sent a disaster relief team, apart from sending $1 million and aid to Kathmandu.
Where to donate money for the victims of Nepal earthquake?
- People can donate money to Indian Prime Minister's Relief Fund.
- Donate to UNICEF
- Donate to World Food Program
- Donate to Mercy Corps
- Donate to Catholic Relief Services
- Donate to Seva Foundation
How to Find Missing People in Nepal?
- Register the details of missing people with International Committee of Red Cross
- Use Google Person Finder
Search is also available through SMS.
In Nepal or India: Text "search " to +91-9773300000
(International charges may apply from Nepal)
In US: text "search " to +1 650-800-3978
- Facebook has activated Safety Check for the people in Nepal.
Meanwhile, people across the globe have been sharing details about the missing people in Nepal on a Facebook page named Nepal Earthquake Missing People.