On Sunday, 15 June, Motorola India posted a series of cryptic messages with key words like 'artistry', 'sea of choices' and 'choice has blueprint', tricking many to believe that the Moto Maker customisation service may finally make its debut in the subcontinent on 15 June.
But, on Monday evening, Motorola announced that it is celebrating the diamond jubilee of the company's iconic batwing logo. To mark 60th anniversary celebration, Motorola has kick-started a new promotional campaign #MyMotoLogo.
Coming back to the topic at hand, six people with most creative Moto logo will be declared winners and these lucky contestants will stand a chance to own Moto X (model version is yet to be ascertained) with personal engraving and also some personalised goodies will also be given away to the contest champions.
Basic rules of #MyMotoLogo contest:
- Contestants can create Moto batwing logo in the form of a doodle, installation, arrangement, rangoli, graffiti, illustration or graphic design.
- Participants must upload the logo in PDF, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or CorelDraw with maximum file size of 10MB.
- The size of the logo may vary from 4x4cm to 60x60cm.
- The logo should be in high resolution with minimum 300dpi.
- Contestants have to submit their entries via any of the three social networking platforms -Twitter, Facebook and Instagram with #MyMotoLogo tag to Motorola India. [Users can also submit the logo at the official dedicated mymotologo website, HERE]
- The contest will be open from 12am on 15 June to 11:59pm on 25 June on the My Moto Logo website, and the official Motorola India Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts.
- For more information, click HERE.