Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt turns 56 on 29 July. The National Award winner has been through many ups and downs in his life, but still he never failed to entertain his fans.
Recently, the actor is serving his five-year term in Pune's Yerwada Central Jail in connection with the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts.
Reportedly, he has become a radio jockey at Yerwada Jail and speaks in Hindi, English and sometimes in Marathi, according to India Today.
Similarly, there are a few interesting facts about the birthday boy.
- He surprised with his debut film itself in 1981. He came with "Rocky" as the lead actor, which turned out to be a blockbuster. Unfortunately, prior to its release, Sanjay's mother and veteran actress Nargis passed away.
- Sanjay Dutt was sent to a US rehab by his father Sunil Dutt due to his critical drug addiction. The "Agneepath" villain started losing big film projects because of his drug addiction.
- Before the release of his big banner, "Khalnayak", the actor was arrested in 1993 in connection with the Mumbai bomb blasts.
- The "Munnabhai MBBS" actor has been married thrice. First, he tied the knot with Richa Sharma who passed away due to brain tumour. Then, he got married to Rhea Pillai, but they parted ways soon. Currently, the actor is married to Manyata with whom he has two adorable children.
- Bestie Salman Khan once revealed in an interview that Dutt is a good singer and he can also play musical instruments like guitar. He has even won a gold medal for being the best air guitarist in a concert in the US.
Check out the above slideshow of Sanjay Dutt's rare and unseen pictures.