Ever since the release of GTA 5's PC version, Rockstar has had very little to offer its Heists DLC fans. New reports have however suggested that the next Heists update will consist of High Roller DLC.
Players make a lot of money when they play GTA Online's Heists, but do not get enough options to spend. This is exactly why Rockstar has hinted at possibly High Roller DLC that will allow players to spend their money, reported iDigitalTimes.
"We are also working on another update coming soon that will feature some very cool new toys for you to enjoy and flaunt with your ill-gotten gains," said Rockstar.
Along with this statement, Rockstar also released an image that shows a person wearing a fancy leather pant with a 0.50 calibre hand gun that consists of decorative engravings. On the background is a svelte little red vintage sports car with gullwing doors, rally lights and a carbon hood.
This goes on to show that Rockstar is working on something new that will include new weapons and cars.
Apart from the High Roller DLC, there have been rumours in the past that Rockstar is likely to introduce Casino DLC that will possibly have Casino, table games and more.
Reports have suggested that the developer might club these DLCs and roll them out together. However, Rockstar recently said that it is not ready with any new Heists updates.
It said, "For those asking for more Heists, please understand that Grand Theft Auto Online Heists were a tremendous undertaking so it's not the sort of thing where we can easily create and publish additional Heists like other Job modes and missions. "
It added, "We are, however, working on other cool updates for GTA Online that you can expect over the coming months."
GTA 5 PC - Guide to Installation Issues, Crashes and More
Rockstar released a guide to troubleshooting issues on GTA 5 PC. This guide relates to complaints by players on issues like crashing, freezing, or installation that they have faced in the game's PC version.
Below are the steps suggested by GTA 5 PC (Rockstar Support):
- First and foremost, be sure to launch the game while connected to the Internet so that you get the latest patch. It will be automatically applied if you don't have it. Patches address many issues reported by players, and the full list of issues fixed by each patch can be found on this page.
- Be sure your graphics card drivers are up to date. Update your drivers to the versions shown here (or higher).
- Next, check to see that you have the latest version of Social Club installed, and that there are no corrupt or missing files for that installation. Follow the steps on this page to quickly reinstall Social Club to see if that resolves your issue.
- If your Social Club launcher is starting, but the game will not launch, try verifying your installation. This will let the Social Club launcher (or Steam, for Steam versions) verify all game files and re-download any that are corrupt or missing.
- For the standalone, Rockstar Warehouse version:
- Hit "Start", "Run", and type "cmd" without the quotes. Hit enter.
- Type "cd c:Program FilesRockstar GamesGrand Theft Auto V" without the quotes in the cmd window that pops up. Hit enter.
- Note: If you've installed the game to a different directory, enter that directory instead.
- Right click the game in the "Library" tab.
- Click "Properties".
- Click the "Local Files" tab.
- Click "Verify integrity of game cache..."
Angry Planes Mod
Modder Onsby has come up with a new mod titled Angry Planes mod. This mod attacks the players on the road.
The pilots in the game, along with their planes, attack a player as they travel around Los Santos. Reports also say that some planes will do a Kamakazi on players. However this mod will require ScriptHookV.
This link provides instruction on how to download the mod.
(YouTube Courtesy: Nexus AU)