Chris Evans, the chisel-jawed, blue-eyed heartthrob will turn 34 on Saturday, 13 June. Born in Boston to an artist director and a dentist, Chris got his first visible break with the 2001 film "Not Another Teen Movie". And although he has gone on to do many impressive movies like "Cellular", "London", "Scott Pilgrim vs. The World", he will forever be remembered as Marvel's "Captain America".
Interesting Facts about Chris Evans:
- In 2013, Chris admitted to undergoing therapy for working on "his head". He reportedly actively took part in talk-therapy prior to signing up with the Marvel Comic-Book franchise, so as to put him in the right framework for the future. He is also an avid reader of self-help books.
- Chris has auditioned for the role of Scott Smith in the Academy Award-winning film "Milk". The role ultimately went to James Franco, to which Evans sportingly commented, "I guess if you've got to lose, he's the guy to lose to".
- His younger brother Scott Evans is an openly gay actor, who is best known for his role as the police officer Oliver Fish on the ABC daytime soap opera "One Life to Live". During an appearance in "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon", the brothers revealed that Chris was a torturous older brother, who got Scott into all sorts of troubles.
- His mother has vouched time and again that Chris knows all the words to Disney's "The Little Mermaid" songs.
- He is a regular visitor of the Boston's Children's Hospital, and along with his best friend Chris Pratt aka Star Lord in "Guardians of The Galaxy", created a win-win situation for Boston's Christopher's Haven and Washington state's Seattle Children's Hospital when they raised a wager for the Superbowl this year.
Here is the entire Twitter Feud:
— chris pratt (@prattprattpratt) January 19, 2015
Chris Evans' rumoured girlfriends:
Lilly Collins: The 23-year-old "Mirror Mirror" actress is the latest in the list of rumoured girlfriends. The adorable duo was spotted at dinner dates, soon after Chris broke up with Minka Kelly of "Parenthood" and "The Roommate" fame.
Minka Kelly: This couple has had more of an on-again, off-again relationship, having once dated in 2007 and then reuniting in 2012, before calling it quits in 2013.
Emmy Rossum: The "Shameless" star and Chris Evans was reportedly seen making out in public in Hollywood, around March of 2007, but the representative of Rossum, insisted that she and Chris were just really good friends.
Jessica Biel: The "London" and "Cellular" co-stars dated for almost five years, from 2001-2006 before calling it quits and Biel consequently marrying Justin Timberlake.
Sandra Bullock: Although neither Sandy nor Chris really confirmed the relationship, the latter has repeatedly claimed to have a crush on the 50-year-old thespian. In her typical sarcastic humour Sandy replied to the rumours: "You guys are a little behind. We've since married and it started breaking apart, so we separated, we filed for divorce, and I hope everyone can respect our privacy."