An Elvis Presley jacket from the 1964 film Viva Las Vegas and more than 150 other items belonging to the late singer went up for auction on 13 August as part of Elvis Week events at his Graceland home in Memphis, Tennessee.
Aug 14, 2015
Prince George Paparazzi Harassment: Kensington Palace Requests Media Not to Publish Unauthorised Photos
Here's Why 'Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi' Actor Shakti Arora Doesn't Mind Getting Intimate Onscreen with His Co-Star
Is 'Yeh Hai Mohabbatein' Actress Divyanka Tripathi a Follower of Controversial Godwoman Radhe Maa? [PHOTO]
Zayn Malik-Perrie Edwards Update: Ex-One Directioner Unfollows 'Little Mix' on Twitter; Couple Selling Their North London Home
Here's Why Ian Somerhalder's Wife Nikki Reed Shouldn't Feel Insecure if Nina Dobrev Returns to 'The Vampire Diaries'
- PIC: Ranbir Kapoor hugs and kisses Deepika Padukone after event
- Sophie Turner steps out in chilly NYC without a bra [Photo]
- Entire plot of Avengers: Endgame leaked online; read at your own risk
- Meghan Markle's scheme to separate herself from the Royal Family stopped by the Queen?
- Game of Thrones star Maisie Williams confesses to doing this Shocking thing for Fame