'Bigg Boss 9': Kishwer Merchantt becomes new captain; Rochelle Rao's overprotectiveness towards Keith Sequeira worries others
A federal judge on Wednesday (21 October) threw out a copyright infringement lawsuit that accused rapper Jay Z and hip hop producer Timbaland of using an Egyptian musicians melody without permission in their hit song Big Pimpin.
Oct 22, 2015
Watch 'QI' Series M episode 2 live online: Jeremy Clarkson to give origami lessons in 'Military Matters'?
'Bigg Boss 9': Mandana Karimi requests 'BB' to send her home; Suyyash Rai unhappy with girlfriend Kishwer Merchantt's victory
Labh Janjua found dead; Ayushmann Khurrana, Armaan Malik and other celebs condole death of 'London Thumkada' singer
- Science and space roundup: What happened this week
- Villagers put forest on fire after leopard kills boy; blaze goes out of control
- "What's the problem if a widow gets remarried?" says Vice President Venkaiah Naidu
- England v Panama live stream: Watch Fifa World Cup 2018 Group G match live on TV, online
- IIFA 2018: Sridevi and Irrfan Khan named Best Actors [Photos]
- Comedy Khiladigalu Season 2 grand finale: Madenoor Manu wins the trophy
- Salman Khan, Karisma Kapoor's lip-kissing scene from old movie shocks fans [Video]
- Will Swara Bhasker, Kiara Advani and Neha Dhupia's masturbation scenes popularise sex toys in India?
- Meghan Markle pregnancy: Kate Middleton first to find out Duchess of Sussex pregnant with twins?