Monroe, one of the 20th centurys most famous sex symbols wore the dress as she sang ‘Happy Birthday to You’ to Kennedy in an impromptu performance on 19 May 1962 at fundraiser for the Democratic Party in Madison Square Garden in New York. Monroes song was to mark Kennedys 45th birthday, the year before he was assassinated. The dress is one of many items from Monroes life which Juliens Auctions is offering during a three-day auction.
Nov 18, 2016
Why Shah Rukh Khan is open to romance much younger actresses like Alia Bhatt? Donald Trump-Melania is the answer
Bobbi Kristina Brown death: Boyfriend Nick Gordon ordered to pay $36 million; will he file for bankruptcy?
Coldplay is in Mumbai and they have met one of their biggest fans; here are a few songs the band may play on November 19
- Salman Khan dismisses Boney Kapoor for Arjun Kapoor-Malaika Arora's relationship?
- Watch: Alia Bhatt uses F word while praising Kareena Kapoor Khan, embarrassed Karan Johar gives epic response
- Nushrat Bharucha says she wants to see Ranbir Kapoor in towel; this is how Alia Bhatt reacts [Video]
- Bigg Boss Telugu 3 vote: Baba, Varun, Vithika and these 4 inmates nominated in 13th week
- Salma Hayek bared it all for her 12 million Instagram followers