Debbie Reynolds, most famous for her film role in ‘Singin’ in the Rain’, died at age 84 on 28 December. Reynolds passed just one day after the death of daughter Carrie Fisher, aged 60. It is reported that Reynolds was planning Fisher’s funeral when she suffered a stroke. Her death was confirmed by Todd Fisher, The Associated Press reported, saying the stress of his sisters death was too much for their mother.
Dec 29, 2016
- Vithika Sheru to be eliminated from Bigg Boss Telugu 3 house [Online voting results]
- Govinda's wife Sunita Ahuja didn't want me in Kapil Sharma Show segment featuring them: Krushna Abhishek
- Saif Ali Khan on daughter Sara dating Kartik Aaryan: If she likes him, then he must be nice
- Madhuri Dixit about marrying Anil Kapoor: Wouldn't marry someone like him, he's hypersensitive (Throwback)
- Bigg Boss Telugu 3 vote: Baba, Varun, Vithika and these 4 inmates nominated in 13th week