Singer George Michael leaves half of his £105m fortune to favourite sister; boyfriend Fadi Fawaz could inherit a part of his money
Debbie Reynolds, most famous for her film role in ‘Singin’ in the Rain’, died at age 84 on 28 December. Reynolds passed just one day after the death of daughter Carrie Fisher, aged 60. It is reported that Reynolds was planning Fisher’s funeral when she suffered a stroke. Her death was confirmed by Todd Fisher, The Associated Press reported, saying the stress of his sisters death was too much for their mother.
Dec 29, 2016
- Bigil trailer: From Shah Rukh Khan to Kajal, here is how celebs responded to the clip from Vijay film
- Truth about Salman Khan planning to move out from Galaxy Apartments away from his parents
- Ravi Belagere out of Bigg Boss Kannada 7 a day after entering the house [Exclusive]
- Hrithik Roshan confirms Krrish 4 is back on track, Rakesh Roshan ropes in Sanjay Gupta to direct
- Bigg Boss 13: Netizens call Koena Mitra's eviction 'unfair', accuse Salman Khan of being 'biased'