Debbie Reynolds, most famous for her film role in ‘Singin’ in the Rain’, died at age 84 on 28 December. Reynolds passed just one day after the death of daughter Carrie Fisher, aged 60. It is reported that Reynolds was planning Fisher’s funeral when she suffered a stroke. Her death was confirmed by Todd Fisher, The Associated Press reported, saying the stress of his sisters death was too much for their mother.
Dec 29, 2016
Celebrity death curse of 2016: After Debbie Reynolds and Carrie Fisher's death, a fan begins campaign to save Betty White
- Prince William loses his temper after his ex-girlfriend made this Shocking declaration about Kate Middleton in public
- Kesari box office collection day 4: Akshay Kumar starrer ends opening weekend on fabulous note
- First-look out: Deepika Padukone as acid-attack survivor Malti in Chhapaak
- Cab driver holds actress Aahana Kumra to ransom during her ongoing MakeMytrip to Amritsar
- Drama Juniors Season 3 grand finale: Who is the winner of Zee Kannada's popular show?