No one knows Chris Brown better than Rihanna and that's perhaps why she wants to be very protective about him.
Apr 8, 2017
UK Defence Secretary Michael Fallon said something had to be done after an alleged chemical weapons attack by the Syrian government on its own people. Fallon said on 7 April he was given advance notice of Americas decision to launch missile strikes on the airfield from where the alleged chemical weapons originated. Prime Minister Theresa May was kept informed about the strikes throughout, he said, and supported the US fully.
Apr 7, 2017
Syrias Foreign Minister Walid al-Moallem held a press conference on 6 April in the countrys capital Damascus to deny accusations of the use of chemical weapons. Concerns have mounted in the international community after at least 70 people were killed and a large number of others wounded in a gas attack in a rebel-held area in Syrias northwestern province of Idlib on Tuesday.Al-Moallem said two statements have been issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the government forces that firmly denied the use of chemical weapons.If the international community could form objective, neutral and fair investigative teams which would not be affected by pressure from other countries, al-Moallem said the Syrian government is willing to allow such teams to investigate the incident in Idlib.However, it is very difficult to be totally neutral, the minister pointed out.
Apr 7, 2017
- PIC: Ranbir Kapoor hugs and kisses Deepika Padukone after event
- Sophie Turner steps out in chilly NYC without a bra [Photo]
- Entire plot of Avengers: Endgame leaked online; read at your own risk
- Meghan Markle's scheme to separate herself from the Royal Family stopped by the Queen?
- Game of Thrones star Maisie Williams confesses to doing this Shocking thing for Fame