Yuvraj Singh and model-actress Hazel Keech got engaged in a private ceremony on Wednesday afternoon at Bali, Indonesia.
Yuvraj, who has been dating girlfriend-turned-fiance Hazel for the last three months, will reportedly get married in February next year.
As reported, Yuvraj and Hazel's ring ceremony was not even attended by the cricketer's parents, as the decision to get engaged was spontaneous.
While one of India's most loved cricketers is ready to get hitched with his lady love, here are some lesser known facts about Hazel Keech.
1) Originally from England, Hazel was born to a British father and a Mauritian mother of Indian origin.
2) Although Yuvraj's fiance had appeared in a number of advertisements, she rose to fame with her supporting role in Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor starrer "Bodyguard (2011).
3) Later, Hazel appeared as one of the contestants in seventh season of the reality show "Bigg Boss" in 2013 and also in the sixth season of "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa" in the same year. She has also worked in Tamil film "Billa" in 2007.
4) Hazel also featured in three movies of Harry Potter series ("Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone", "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" and "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban") as the lead character's friend.
5) Hazel was born (1986) as Rose Dawn and came to India for a holiday when she was 18. However, she soon started getting modelling offers and that persuaded her to stay.
6) With a British origin, Hazel is trained in western dance forms but the actress is equally good in Indian classical dance.
7) The talented diva is also expert in surfing and singing, as she joined the Bollywood musical "Bombay Dreams" for its London promotional tour in 2002.