YU Yuphoria is all set to go on sale on 6 August exclusively via Amazon India, giving buyers another opportunity to purchase the feature-rich budget smartphone for Rs. 6,999.
The Yuphoria flash sale will commence at 2 pm on 6 August for registered customers only. Interested buyers who failed to register for tomorrow's flash sale must wait for another week, as the registration window is now closed.
YU Yuphoria will continue with its traditional weekly sales, with the next offer slated for 13 August, preceded by a week-long registration process.
Registered buyers must ensure they login before the sale commences to purchase the handset.
Those who are eager not to miss on their chance to buy the YU Yuphoria smartphone tomorrow should keep in mind the following steps:
- Login to Amazon.in accounts minutes before the YU Yuphoria flash sale begins at 2 pm.
- Stay on the Yuphoria sale page and watch the countdown closely.
- Refresh the webpage at regular intervals to ensure you are getting real time update.
- Once the countdown stops, click on Buy and complete the purchase of Yuphoria within 15 minutes.
- Amazon India will empty the shopping cart after 15 minutes and passes the reserved Yuphoria to the next prospect buyer in the waitlist.
- In case you fail to add the device to cart, join the Amazon waitlist.
- If the Yuphoria is made available on your waitlist, add it to cart within 3 minutes and checkout within 15 minutes.
The YU Yuphoria was well-received for its exquisite design and striking specs. Powered by a 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SoC clocking speeds at 1.2GHz, the Yuphoria smartphone packs 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB storage, 4G LTE support, 2,230mAh battery and Cyanogen OS 12 based on Android 5.0 Lollipop.
In addition, the Yuphoria smartphone gets an 8MP primary camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture along with an impressive 5MP front snapper with even lower f/2.0 aperture.
The display measures 5 inches diagonally and sports a 720p resolution with finger-print proof coating on the Gorilla Glass 3 shield.
The YU Yuphoria costs Rs. 6,999, making it a good buy.