The fourth member of YG Entertainment's girl group has been revealed and fans couldn't be more excited. The entertainment company uploaded pictures of RosÃ© on Tuesday, June 22 on their social media channels.
The newest band member RosÃ© aka Roseanne Park (Park Chaeyoung) joins band members Jennie Kim, Lisa Manoban and Kim Jisoo as part of YG Entertainment's new girl group, which will debut in July 2016. Although the exact date isn't yet known, fans are thrilled that their debut date is nearing, as only one more band member needs to be revealed.
So far, all the band members seem to don a style that's quite different and unique. If Jennie's sense of fashion is sporty, then RosÃ©'s is irreverent. Many fans believe that she will own the badass title in the band. However, just who is RosÃ© and how did she come about to be part of YG Entertainment?
Here are a few fun facts and a profile of the new band member:
- RosÃ© was born on Feb. 11, 1997 and is all of 19 years.
- Chaeyoung is an Australian-Korean after having moved to the island continent at a very young age.
- Rumours suggest that she's been a trainee at YG Entertainment since 2012 after she was placed #1 at the company's auditions in Australia.
- Chaeyoung is known for her strong vocals and many fans have speculated that she could be the lead vocals. She also appeared on G-Dragon's "Without You."
- She was born in Melbourne, Box Hill, Australia.
- RosÃ© can speak three languages, Korean, Japanese and English.