Xiaomi's pre-festive sale campaign—'Diwali with Mi' is finally coming to an end on October 19. The company is leaving no stone unturned to go with a bang on the third and final day of the special sale.
Xiaomi is offering powerful smartphone Mi 4 (x 30) and the feature-rich fitness tracker Mi Band 2 (x 100) for just Re 1 at 2:00 pm. Though the deals are so tantalizing, it is nearly impossible to get your hands on the aforementioned devices, as there are too few units in stock.
Having said that, Xiaomi fans can, still try buying other feature-rich products offered by Xiaomi.The company is giving cash discounts up to Rs 3000 on the current flagship Mi 5 with 0% interest rate on EMIs and Rs 1,000 discount on the popular Redmi Note 3 (32GB) and Mi Max (with free Hungama subscription).
Xiaomi is also giving Rs 500 off on the Redmi Note 3 (16GB), the Redmi 3S Prime and the generic Redmi 3S model.
That is not all; Xiaomi is also offering up to 25% discounts on 10,000mAh power bank, Mi In-ear headphones Pro, Mi Capsule headphones and Mi Bluetooth speakers and also gift vouchers to consumers, who make a minimum purchase of Rs 5,000.
Re. 1 flash sale buying guide:
- Prospective buyers in order to become eligible for Re 1 flash, they have to share the 'Diwali with Mi' sale announcement on social media sites (Facebook /Twitter) and register beforehand
- Just remember that speed and timing is very crucial in this Re 1 flash sale, as there will be more than million people vying to snatch the limited number of the Mi Band 2 (x 100) and the Mi 4 (x 30). So, be alert in the final seconds of the flash sale countdown and when the clock strikes zero, click the buy button and finish the payment quickly or else the device will be forwarded to next eligible buyer.
- Just minutes before the sale, test the internet connection by refreshing the page at regular intervals and also shutdown all other tabs on browser so that internet band is dedicated to Xiaomi flash sale webpage
- For hassle-free experience, we advice consumers to login in to their respective Xiaomi account half an hour or 15 minutes before the sale.
- Registered consumers are advised to log in to their respective Xiaomi's Mi.com store (Desktop version) account or Mi mobile App and update the shipping address, so that you get the device to your cart, finish the payment transaction fast.
- Make sure to keep the credit/debit card near you. If the payment is not completed within pre-set time, the product in the cart will be transferred to next eligible buyer