Xiaomi's much publicised three-day pre-festive promotional sale campaign -- "Diwali with Mi" -- kicks starts on October 17.
On Monday, to get things started with a bang, Xiaomi is launching the much awaited Mi Max Prime with Snapdragon 652 octa-core CPU+4GB RAM+12GB internal storage for Rs. 19,999 and also a new 10,000mAh Mi Power bank for Rs. 1,999.
In addition to the new product launches, Xiaomi is waiving off Rs. 1000 on the popular Redmi Note 3 (32GB) and Mi Max. Rs. 500 off on Redmi 3S (16GB), Redmi 3S Prime (32GB) and the Redmi Note 3 (16GB). Furthermore, Xiaomi is offering up to 25 percent discounts on 10,000mAh power bank, Mi In-ear headphones Pro, Mi Capsule headphones and Mi Bluetooth speakers. It is also offering gift vouchers to consumers, who make a minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000.
That's not all; consumers who buy Xiaomi products between Rs. 5,000 and Rs. 15,000 get custom Mi key chain. If the purchase is more than Rs. 15,000, they get Mi USB fan. All customers who buy devices between October 17 and 19 will get free Mi Laptop stickers, up to 30 percent off on Mi Protect insurance, 0 percent EMI (Equated Monthly Instalment) and will also stand a chance to win a bumper prize of Mi Robot Vacuum on all three days.
Xiaomi's Diwali sale is scheduled to kick-off at 10:00 am today and the Re. 1 flash sale of the Redmi 3S Prime and the Mi Bluetooth speakers will go live at 2:00 pm.
[Note: There will be only 30 units of Redmi 3S Prime and 100 units of Bluetooth speakers up for grabs on Monday]
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime and Mi Bluetooth speakers Re. 1 flash sale buying guide:
- In order to participate in Xiaomi's Re. 1 flash sale, prospective buyers should share the announcement on social media sites (Facebook /Twitter) and register beforehand
- Once you are registered, consumers are advised to log in to Xiaomi's Mi.com store (Desktop version) or Mi mobile App and update the shipping address and also payment details so that once you get the device to your cart, you can finish the payment transaction fast.
- For hassle free experience, we advice consumers to login in to their respective Xiaomi account 15-30 minutes before the sale
- Just minutes before the sale, test the internet connection by refreshing the page
- Just remember that speed and timing is very crucial in this Re. 1 flash sale, as there will be hundreds vying to snatch the device. So be alert in the final seconds of the flash sale countdown and when the clock strikes zero, click the buy button and finish the payment quickly or else the device will be forwarded to next eligible buyer