Chinese smartphone brand Xiaomi, whose ultra-affordable offerings including smartphones are popular across the world, is yet to make a large-scale presence in geographies like the UK.
This has forced the company's loyalists and prospective customers to rely on multiple online sources to procure a Xiaomi device, especially their popular smartphones. To do this, there are various official and unofficial channels available.
Check out some online sources below using which it is possible to procure a Xiaomi smartphone in the UK:
- Through Xiaomi UK Store: We found out that there is an online Xiaomi UK Store that currently sells the company's smartphones. Click here to navigate to this eStore. Here, a new Redmi Note 4 64GB variant is priced at £176 ($229).
- Through Geekbuying: Geekbuying is accepting orders for delivery to the UK, along with the US. The e-tailer has currently priced the Redmi Note 4 Pro smartphone at £160 Pounds.
- Through GearBest: Third-party e-tailer GearBest also offers Xiaomi smartphones and delivers these to the UK. Here, a Redmi Note 4 64GB edition is priced at £191. Click here to navigate to GearBest.
- Ebay UK: Newer Xiaomi smartphones are also available online, via ebay UK. Prices vary according to bids placed. Click here to navigate to ebay UK.
- Through XiaomiDevice: This third-party e-tailer claims to ship and deliver Xiaomi smartphones to the UK. Here, a Redmi Note 4 is priced at £138 ($180).