Xiaomi is playing hard to get its devices go out of stock in a matter of seconds in India. Since the products are available exclusively through Flipkart, buyers miss out on the chance of buying Xiaomi smartphones due to various reasons.
On Tuesday, Xiaomi will once again open its flash sale on Flipkart in India for the worthy Redmi Note 4G. If you are a victim of missing the flash sales on Flipkart, here are a few tips that can get you this feature-packed, low-priced phablet.
These steps do not guarantee a Redmi Note 4G, but they can effectively improve your chances of buying of the devices.
- Login to your Flipkart account at least 15 minutes prior to the sale opens at 2pm on 30 December.
- Have a fast internet connection (preferably a wired one)
- Open three to four browsers and log on to Flipkart on all of them
- Tile all browsers to view them at a glance (Right click on the Taskbar and select "Show Windows Stacked")
- Go to Redmi Note 4G sale page on each browser
- As you see the countdown ticking, refresh the browser every 2-5 seconds
- Click on BUY button as it appears on all the browsers.
- First press buy on your fastest browser so there is a greater chance of adding the device to your shopping cart
- If you have added the Redmi Note 4G to your cart, the tough part is over
Flipkart gives you eight hours to complete the payment of the device so it can be shipped to your door step. This is a sensible step since payment portals are usually slower and it would make it difficult to process thousands of payments at once.
Note: Buyers must mandatorily register on Flipkart before being eligible to buy the device.
Flipkart sale for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G will begin at 2pm on Tuesday, 30 December. The phablet is priced at ₹9,999.