Xiaomi will commence its flash sale at 2pm on Tuesday for the widely popular Redmi 1S smartphone in India. The sale will be hosted by Flipkart, Xiaomi's exclusive sales partner for smartphones.
Tuesday's sale is going to be trickier than any of the previous flash sales as the company hasn't announced the number of units that will be available. Registered buyers must be prompt while purchasing the budget smartphone.
Anyone who attempted buying any Xiaomi smartphone is aware of the demand. In a matter of few seconds, the stock is empty and consumers are requested to wait for a week before trying again. Since there is no word on the Redmi 1S quantity, here are a few tips that can increase your chances of getting the handset.
Tips and Tricks
- Be prepared at least 15 minutes prior to the sale opens at 2pm.
- Open three to four different browsers ( Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, Firefox)
- Tile all browsers so they can be viewed at a glance. (Right click on the Taskbar and select "Show Windows Stacked")
- Go to Flipkart site on each browser and login to your account.
- Stay on the Redmi 1S sale page.
- Refresh the webpages on all browsers every 2-5 seconds. (Use F5 key)
- With around five seconds remaining, focus and click on Buy Now button as soon as it appears on all four browsers.
- Try clicking the Buy button as fast as possible and at least one of the browsers should get you past.
- Once the device is added to the cart, you have up to eight hours to complete the transaction.
- Buyers can also use different devices, like computers, tablets, mobiles, to buy the handset.
- Fast internet speed will load the page quickly, increasing your chances of buying the handset.
Go to the Flipkart site now and wait for the sale to open. The clock is ticking.