Xiaomi is known to conduct great gigs with fans. In India, the Chinese smartphone giant is holding a massive festive sale on the occasion of Diwali, a festival widely celebrated by the people of the country. Starting 3 November, Xiaomi will host a three-day festival sale that includes great deals on products and exciting prizes through contests.
Xiaomi has dedicated a webpage listing all the Diwali offers, which includes Re 1 flash sale, festival offers, "Light Mi Up" game contest, bumper offer, cashback with PayUMoney and product discounts. While all the deals and offers on the website look interesting, quite honestly, the Re. 1 flash sale gets our full attention.
We are going to look into the specifics of the Re 1 flash sale, the dos and don'ts, and things you must remember when the sale begins. The Re 1 flash sale reminds us of a promotion conducted by Xiaomi back in May, where it sold the Rs 999-worth Mi Band for just Re 1. The sale ended in just seven seconds.
It's worth mentioning that some of our tips and tricks helped beat the rush and order one of the Xiaomi Mi Bands for Re 1. So, if you wish to stay ahead of the game this time, we suggest you follow our guide in increasing your chances of picking whatever Xiaomi has to offer on 3, 4 and 5 November.
Things to remember
- Xiaomi Re 1 flash sale contest will be held on mi.com/in between 2pm and 6pm on 3, 4 and 5 November.
- You must login/register yourself on mi.com/in and share your participation on Facebook or Twitter two hours before the sale begins.
- Sharing the post once on either of the social networking sites will give you a ticket to participate in all three flash sales.
- The actual products on Re 1 sale will be masked and revealed only in the cart.
- Warranty will not be applicable to products sold during the Re 1 flash sale.
Tips and tricks for Re 1 flash sale
- The main trick to succeed in the Re 1 flash sale is speed and timing. Make sure you have a stable Internet connection and are not late to participate in the sale.
- Update your shipping address on your account and also payment details (if you prefer) to avoid last minute hassles.
- Login to the company's official website few minutes in advance, say at 1:45pm on the sale days.
- You will see a countdown before the flash sale begins, stay alert.
- Close all unnecessary tabs and browsers, especially if they consume a lot of bandwidth such as YouTube, during the ordering process.
- Refresh the Re 1 flash sale page at regular intervals. This will update the real-time countdown.
- When the countdown nears 60 seconds, refresh the page every second and ensure the countdown is not missing any second.
- Match your refresh rate with your Internet speed. People with high-speed Internet will face less lag than those on a slower bandwidth.
- During the last leg of the countdown, say 10 seconds, stay alert and place the cursor on the countdown.
- After the final refresh at one second, if you have been refreshing the page every second, click buy as soon as the countdown is replaced with a buy button.
- If you managed to click the buy button, proceed to the cart and see the item you ordered and complete the purchase.
We are unsure of the items Xiaomi will sell for Re 1 during its #DiwaliwithMi sale but we strongly guess the Mi Band to be on sale alongside other accessories. Regardless of what you order, Re 1 for any product is totally worth it.