Xiaomi's first ever home appliance device Mi Air Purifier 2 is set to be released in India on September 26.
Xiaomi's new Air Purifier 2 is ergonomically designed to absorb air from three different directions and push the clean air upwards and establish smooth circulation of air in the room.
Besides the eye-catching design, it is portable, as well. It weighs less than 5kg and measures 240 x 240 x 520 mm in size, taking less space than a A4-size sheet.
As for internal hardware, it houses a cylindrical filter having three layers -- PET primary filter, HEPA (High-efficiency Particulate Arrestance) filter and an activated carbon adsorption filter. Mi Air Purifier 2 is capable of quickly removing PM2.5 particles, dust, indoor plant pollen, pet fur and more.
With its high 310m3/h CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate), Mi Air Purifier 2 takes just 10 minutes to circulate purified air in a 21sqm room, the company claims.
Besides the advanced filter, Mi Purifier Air 2 has another nifty feature that no other rival offers in the market. It can be controlled by a smartphone remotely from anywhere via Mi Home app. It also comes with auto, night and favourites mode, where users can adjust the speed of the fan depending on the room's area.
Prospective consumers can log in to Xiaomi's official e-store at 12:00 pm to buy the purifier, which is priced at Rs 9,999. The Mi Air Purifier 2 will also be made available on Flipkart on October 2.
- Works with Mi Home app smart controls (Android and iOS)
- Real-time AQI (Air Quality Index) monitoring, Wi-Fi connectivity
- Aerodynamic air vortex, up to 37sqm (400 sq. ft.) coverage
- 310m3/h Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR)
- 360Â° triple-layer filter, removes harmful PM2.5 articles
- 4.8W energy saving, ultra-quiet 30dB noise level
- Compact form factor: 520mm tall and base area smaller than an A4 sheet of paper
- Replacement filter available online at Rs 2,499