Xiaomi's pre-festive "Diwali with Mi" sale enters its second day on October 18. Like yesterday, the company has lined up lucrative deals on popular phones and other consumer electronic goods.
Xiaomi's special sale is scheduled to kick off at 10:00 am on Mi.com/in. For the uninitiated, the company is giving Rs 3000 off the flagship Mi 5 with 0 percent interest rate on EMIs and Rs. 1,000 discount on the popular Redmi Note 3 (32GB) and Mi Max (free Hungama subscription).
Xiaomi is also giving Rs 500 off on the Redmi Note 3 (16GB), the Redmi 3S Prime and the generic Redmi 3S model.
Furthermore, Xiaomi is also offering up to 25 percent discounts on 10,000mAh power bank, Mi In-ear headphones Pro, Mi Capsule headphones and Mi Bluetooth speakers and also gift vouchers to consumers, who make a minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000.
Besides the usual discount schemes, Xiaomi's special offering for Tuesday is the Re. 1 flash sale of the Redmi Note 3 (30 units) and 20,000mAh Mi Power Bank (100). It is slated to kick off at 2:00 pm.
Xiaomi's Diwali sale is scheduled to kick-off at 10:00 am today and the Re. 1 flash sale of the Redmi 3S Prime and the Mi Bluetooth speakers will go live at 2:00 pm.
[Note: There will be only 30 units of Redmi 3S Prime and 100 units of Bluetooth speakers up for grabs on Tuesday]
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime and Mi Bluetooth speakers Re. 1 flash sale buying guide:
- In order to participate in Xiaomi's Re. 1 flash sale, prospective buyers should share the announcement on social media sites (Facebook /Twitter) and register beforehand
- Once you are registered, consumers are advised to log in to Xiaomi's Mi.com store (Desktop version) or Mi mobile App and update the shipping address and also payment details so that once you get the device to your cart, you can finish the payment transaction fast.
- For hassle free experience, we advice consumers to login in to their respective Xiaomi account 15-30 minutes before the sale
- Just minutes before the sale, test the internet connection by refreshing the page
- Just remember that speed and timing is very crucial in this Re. 1 flash sale, as there will be hundreds vying to snatch the device. So be alert in the final seconds of the flash sale countdown and when the clock strikes zero, click the buy button and finish the payment quickly or else the device will be forwarded to next eligible buyer.