The "X Factor" UK 2015 (series 12) has entered an interesting phase with the number of contestants to be trimmed down to a manageable figure, which is obviously a herculean task as all the selected people are talented.
Judge Rita Ora had a hard time choosing her top six girls on Sunday's episode. In fact, the six chair challenge is brutal for the simple reason that the 10 selected candidates, who went through Boot Camp, have to be sent home.
The "X Factor" UK 2015 has judge Rita Ora for the girls, Nick Grimshaw has the boys, Simon Cowell has Over 25s, and Cheryl Fernandez-Versini (Cheryl Cole) has the Groups.
Ora chose Monica Michael, Chloe Paige, Louisa Johnson, Havva Rebke, Kiera Weathers, and Lauren Murray on Sunday night and will now perform at her home. However, other contestants -- Katie Coleman, Karen Mav, Chloe Baker, Sharon Rose, Charli Beard, Lucy Duffield, Kelly Mai Webb, Sophie Plumb, Jasmine-Leigh Morris, and Caitlyn Vanbeck were sent home.
Here is the list and profile of Rita Ora's top six girls:
1) Monica Michael: She is a 25-year-old youth worker from North London who participated in the show last year and made it to the Boot Camp before Cheryl sent her home. She has returned to the show more determined this time.
2) Chloe Paige: The 21-year-old from Brighton sang "Crying For No Reason" at the audition before winning the hearts of the judges with the rendition of the song "Amazing Grace".
3) Louisa Johnson: She is 17 and from Essex. She entered the competition with her rendition of "Who's Lovin' You" and got a standing ovation from the judges in the Six Chair Challenge with her performance of "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going".
4) Havva Rebke: She is a 21-year-old retail assistant from Enfield. She stumbled at the Boot Camp after impressing everyone in the audition but pulled back strongly with her performance of "No Diggity" in the Six Chair Challenge.
5) Kiera Weathers: A barmaid from St Helens. The 18-year-old impressed everyone with her rendition of "We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off" at the auditions. Her emotional rendition of "I Will Always Love You" in the Six Chair Challenge consolidated her place in the competition.
6) Lauren Murray: She is a receptionist from Essex. The 25-year-old went through a rough patch during the Boot Camp but bounced back with a bang in the Six Chair Challenge with her rendition of "Say You Love Me".