WWE Summerslam 2016, the second biggest event of the year after Wrestlemania 32, is hours away from kick-off in Brooklyn, New York. The kick-off is scheduled for 5 PM ET with the actual wrestling matches starting from 7 PM ET.
Undoubtedly, the main attraction of the event is the bout between Brock Lesnar and Randy Orton, which is touted as a match 15 years in the making. The amount of hype and expectation that this match has received makes it a must-watch event for wrestling fans the world over. Therefore, in a bid to enable WWE enthusiasts across the globe watch the match (and other bouts at Summerslam), we have listed below links which offer live and continuous streaming of WWE Summerslam 2016. Check out the list of live streaming links below:
WWE Summerslam 2016 live streaming links
- Click here to watch the live streaming on the internet
- Xbox users can check out the live stream from, here
- PlayStation owners can click here to check out the live streaming of the event
- Owners of Android devices, to check out live streaming, can click here
- Owners of Apple iOS devices, can click here for live streaming information
Apart from the above category of users, Apple TV and Amazon Fire owners are also eligible to watch the live streaming of Summerslam 2016.
For Apple TV users:
- Your Apple TV should be running Apple iOS 6 and higher
- To register your Apple TV for use with your WWE Network subscription, go to your Apple TV's app screen and browse for WWE. Select WWE, and click to launch
- For existing subscribers of the WWE Network, you can select sign in with my WWE account option, and enter your email address and select Submit. Then, key-in your WWE account password and choose Submit again to complete verification process and view WWE network channel
For Amazon Fire users:
- Press the Voice Search button on your Amazon Fire remote and scream "WWE Network". You can also initiate search using the Text Search feature. On the Amazon Fire TV home menu, choose search and enter WWE Network
- Select WWE application and download it
- After download, select WWE
- Choose to Sign In
- Key-in your WWE Network Username.
- Choose Submit
- Key-in your WWE Network Password
- Select Submit again
- After successful verification of your account, you will be re-directed to the WWE home screen and can choose the appropriate WWE network programming
Other worthy matches of WWE Summerslam 2016:
Seth Rollins vs Finn Balor (for the WWE Universal Championship)
AJ Styles vs John Cena
Dean Ambrose vs Dolph Ziggler (for the WWE Championship)
The New Day vs The Club (for the WWE tag Team Championships)
Rusev vs Roman Reigns (for the United States Championship).