Some players have faced issues after they were unable to redeem their pre-order code for WWE 2K17, the recently released simulation professional wrestling video game.
2K took to its Support page to clarify doubts and concerns of players.
Here is how to redeem code for WWE 2K17's retail content:
Players who pre-ordered WWE 2K17 from retail store will be receiving a code for some exclusive content. The code will be included in the package and will not be available on the receipt or via email.
- Players will receive the code for the game's pre-order bonus via email.
- If players do not receive the code, they need to contact the 2K Store Support.
- Players will get the code via email within two business days of release day.
- If players do not receive the code then they need to contact Amazon Customer Support.
- The code will be printed on receipt at time of pickup and/or will be delivered via email within two business days after pick up.
- Online customers will receive their code via email within two business days of release day.
- If players do not receive the code then they need to contact Best Buy Customer Support.
- The code will be printed on receipt at the time of pick up.
- Online customers will receive the code via email within two business days after their order ships.
- If players do not receive the code then they need to contact GameStop Customer Support.
- Pre-ordering the game at Target store will get players with pre-order card. This card has a scratch off code which is only activated after players put down their $1 deposit towards the full game.
- The card instructs players to go to ameriward.com and register the pre-order with the scratch off code.
- Players will then receive a confirmation email from Ameriwards with information on the redemption code at the time of the game's launch.
- The redemption code is emailed to you within 24 hours of the game's launch. This is the code players will have to enter to get their pre-order incentive content.
- Online customers should receive their code via email within 48 hours of game delivery
- If players don't have the card, then they should not register it, or those who never got the mail, must contact Target Customer Support.
- Pre-order content is provided to players who purchased online only. If customer purchased WWE 2K17 in store, they will not receive pre-order content.
- Online customers will receive their code via email within 48 hours of game delivery
- If players do not receive the code then they need to contact Walmart Customer Service.
Here is how to access Goldberg character
Goldberg character is accessible for players who pre-ordered WWE 2K17.
- Go to "Play" from the main menu.
- Choose the match type and the special rules.
- On the screen where one can choose the player/character, select the player menu and scroll down to "Downloaded Superstars."
- This will bring players to the screen which lets the player to select from a list of characters that have been downloaded, this includes Goldberg.
WWE 2K17 was released on October 11 for PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.